I'm a mom of three who only works one day a week. That means I have plenty of time to think about what I want to change around the house, but not a lot of cash. This blog is devoted to the insanity of trying to do it or make it yourself.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh how I love Save-On-Crafts

Whenever I have a minute to myself, I check out the Save-On-Crafts website.  Love this site.  They have the best stuff at the cheapest prices.  My last purchase was their wide ribbon with roses.
10 yards is only $25....way less than anywhere else.  First I made a picture frame with the ribbon.  This only took a little glue from the glue-gun.  I don't recall even getting burned...painless.  Here's what the end product looked like.  

As you can see, I can't stop with just one thing....so then I glued the ribbon around some old candles.  And since it wasn't late, I glued it around a table-top box.  



 Why stop there right?  I ordered these ruffle-type pillows from Amazon.  I have one pictured below.  Anyway, I love those pillows, so I figured I would make my own version of them with the ribbon.

The Home Centric Ruffle pillow available at Amazon
My ruffle pillow with Save-On-Craft's ribbon

I'm going to leave some instructions on the pillow later.  I'm off to visit Save-on-Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment